1. An extra suitcase is always a good idea. You’ll leave Omaha with plenty of souvenirs.
2. The biggest party in Omaha features free food and drinks, a great band, and amazing people watching.
3. But don’t party too late. The line for good seats on Saturday starts at 4am.
4. Going to “The Mart” doesn’t mean Wal-Mart, K-Mart, or Kwik-E-Mart.
5. Taking pictures in front of this house? Totally normal.
6. Just make sure you have the right house. This is not Warren’s house.
7. If you get the wrong house, Nebraskans won’t laugh at you. Nebraska Nice? That’s a real thing!
8. The weather could be hot. Or rainy. Or snowy. And sometimes you’ll hear tornado sirens. This is all very normal for May in Nebraska.
9. You never know who may sit down at your bridge table and play a few hands.
10. There’s no shortage of great restaurants in town, but only two of them guarantee a glimpse of your favorite billionaire.
11. Book your hotel room for next year’s annual meeting as you check out from this year’s annual meeting. Hotel rooms disappear faster than a DQ Blizzard!