SUNDAY, MAY 6 – Shareholder-Only Shopping Day from 9am to 4pm
- Media should check in at the northeast entrance to Regency Court (the Garbo’s entrance)
- Media is welcome to talk with shareholders inside and outside of Borsheims before noon, but will need to be escorted due to security restrictions.
- Warren Buffett is expected to arrive around 1pm.
- We anticipate that Mr. Buffett will play table tennis with Olympian Ariel Hsing in the center court. We will have media risers reserved for you but space is limited.
- We anticipate that Mr. Buffett will then move inside Borsheims to sell jewelry. Due to security restrictions, media members carrying equipment will not be allowed inside Borsheims during that time.
- We will have a still pool camera and a video pool camera inside the store with Mr. Buffett. We will have a live feed of the video and audio available for you to plug into and download in the media room. There will be HD SDI, SD SDI, Composite Video and an audio mult box available.
- The still photos will be available for you to download within the first hour of Mr. Buffet selling via our Flickr site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/borsheimsjewelry/. They will also move on the AP wire.
- If you have trouble downloading the live feed, we will make some of the video available shortly after the event via a hard drive in the media room and an FTP site accessible from anywhere. The hard drive will be Mac based with HD and SD Quicktime files. We will email you the link to the FTP site as soon as it becomes available and you are free to take it and use any footage you need from that site.- We will have chairs, tables, snacks and beverages available for you in the media room.
We are thrilled to have you visiting Borsheims this year and would love to accommodate you and answer any questions you may have. We provide a lot of information and inside tips at borsheimsbrk.com. For more information about Borsheims or Berkshire Hathaway shareholders weekend, contact us:
Trisha Meuret – 402.658.0017 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Adrienne Fay – 402.341.0900 – email@example.com.