Did you get your credentials in the mail yet? I haven’t seen any, but talked with a couple this weekend who said they received theirs just a few days ago. And just having the credentials in hand made them so excited that they spent the weekend “pre-shopping” at Borsheims and Nebraska Furniture Mart, picking out what all they’ll buy during the Berkshire Hathaway annual shareholders weekend.
How fun!If you don’t have your credentials yet, don’t worry! Here’s the scoop from Berkshire Hathaway headquarters:
- - The 2010 Annual Reports were mailed to shareholders of record and beneficial-but-not-of-record shareholders in mid-March.
- - Included in the mailing was a Proxy Statement
- - A perforated postcard was attached to the Proxy
- - Fill out and return the postcard to order your meeting credentials
- - Shareholders are entitled to a maximum of 4 meeting credentials
- - The credentials are required for the meeting and other weekend events, as well as to receive special shareholder pricing during the discount period.
Happy pre-shopping!Share This
Tags: Berkshire, Berkshire credentials, Berkshire Deals, berkshire discount, Berkshire discounts, Berkshire Hathaway, Berkshire Hathaway Weekend, berkshire shareholders, Berkshire Weekend, borsheims, shareholder credentials, Shareholder discount